Monday, April 5, 2010

Interlaken Switzerland

By Far my favorite place that I visited on my trip!
This place was absolutely beautiful and calm. Its in between 2 absolutely gorgeous lakes and surrounded by the Swiss Alps.
I spent 4 nights at this place and it was a really well needed time to relax.
The first night I got there I got there late and just cooked and relaxed which was really nice.
The second Night I went I slept in, and then had a nice 5 hour walk around one of the lakes. It was so beautiful and the air was so refreshing. That night I got back and cooked some pasta and met some Spanish girls and hung out all night.

The next day I woke up, and realized that I did not want to do anything. So all I did that day was relax, do laundry, and watch CNN. I basically stayed at the hostel all day that day which was quite nice. The hostel staff was super cool and I just talked to them all day. That night I ended up hitting the hostel bar and hanging out with some locals who tried to convince me that Americans were all brainwashed :-P Quite entertaining.

The next and last night I was there I went up to where the filmed the 007 Mivue On Her Majesty's Secret Service on top of Schilthorn which is one of the tallent mountains in Switzerland. I got to go on a beautiful day and I was able to see so much.

Then the next day I took a Fast train to Rome for my last stop

No comments:

Post a Comment