Monday, April 5, 2010

Ventimigilia

So I got to the layover place around 1am and had to basically wait until 4 until the next train to Nice. The station was just absolutely full of bums or drunks and after being haggeled for money for 30 minutes I left and went to the beach. Haha yes it was 1 am and raining out but I still went out with my backpack on and just chilled on the shore! It pretty much rocked

I spent an hour there and then Decided I was cold. So I went back to the train station.

I got back and was just chilln for a while until I notices this Arab guy who was just absolutely wasted basically harrassing this young african woman. So I basically spent the rest of the morning protecting this woman from this over persistant Arab guy who really wouldn't leave this girl alone for like 3 hours. It was crazy. Finally this arab guy had to catch his train and everyone went their separate ways

Then I finally got to Nice at 6 am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment