Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Piza

Piza
So piza was awesome fr the 5 hours that I was in it! Haha - but I'm pretty sure people are right - you really only need part of a day to go through it and be done with it.
I got here around 2 and was ready to leave by 7! I basically went to the square that the leaning tower of piza was in asked some fellow Americans to take a photo of me with it and also went in te free cathedial - everything else was obnoxiously priced! Then I grabbed a pizza and this local desert and ate it in the coartyard across the leaning tower. Again the weather was beautiful and I basically stayed in thy coartyard/park for an hour - twas great!

Then I walked around the city - got lost as usual and found my way back to the train station and booked my way to Nice.

Only problem is that I had a transfer in this town 20km from Nice in order to cross te boarder and The first train had a 55minute delay (don't aske me how - I didn't realize a train could be delayed that much) so now I'm on my way to the town that is in the middle of nowhere and I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing tonight - it's either finding a 24 hour cafe and waiting until the train at 545 or finding a hostel or hitchhiking! I'll let you all know in my next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment