Monday, January 11, 2010

Pre-Trip Chicago

Alright - So Nathan got here on Saturday around 5pm. We got back home relaxed had pizza and hit up a bar that night.

On Sunday I woke up early to check out The Willow Creek North Shore Church Campus. Had a good time enjoying some techy time and then headed back. We had Chili for dinner then decided to hit up Chicago for a brief period of time. We went to one of my favorite stores "Saturday Audio" which deals in high-fi Audio. Enjoyed that then Went to a coffee shop for a few hours. After that we hit up Park Community Church so I could lend one of my audio engineering buddies some gear, and check out one of the services.

Then Today, Monday, we went down early to Chicago. We hit walked by the Sears tower (didn't go up) - then walked through Grant park - where I started my collection of panoramic photos. Heres the first

and YES I Did this all by Myself - And I like it alot!



Then After that we decided to hit up the planetarium - because it was free admission day - My advise - unless you are under 12 - DO NOT GO THERE! haha It was more of kid thing so we kinda left fairly quickly. and then from there we took some pictures before hitting up the apple store!



We stopped by the apple store - Grabbed some foodage - then went to Millennium park


and then We hit up the Art institute and then went home!

WE LEAVE TOMORROW on our 730PM FLIGHT! AHHH - Crazyness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment